The quantity surveying manager is responsible for the overall roads, highways, bridges, flyover, etc. management of the contracts within the responsibility of the project Management team. preparation and analysis of tenders.
The quantity surveying manager is to provide professional guidance and assistance in commercial matters to other staff members within the project Management team, particularly to the senior quantity surveyors.
The quantity surveying managers responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Supervising the performance of the quantity surveying team to ensure quality and timeliness in delivery.
- Provision of quantity surveying management to the whole project team as well as the contractors and consultants as maybe required.
- Preparing tender / bid evaluations and recommendations in coordination with the quantity surveyors and construction managers.
- Ensuring that each senior quantity surveyor runs his or her section to the highest professional standards, that all information is current, and that every member of the team is receiving the information he or she needs to fulfil their responsibilities.
- Provision of all the technical data to the commercial manager to be included in the projects reports and such other reports, exercises or investigations required by the team or client.
- Managing individual quantity surveyors.
- Preparation of estimates.
- Overseeing the maintenance of change management logs for specific project.
- Reviewing and validating certification of contractor pay applications by consultant.
- Claims financial analysis and recommendation to the client.
- Reviewing consultants estimates.
- Establishing and maintaining consistent and adequate administration procedures.
These procedures will be followed across the project by the respective quantity surveyors working under the construction managers.
- Identifying document and coordinating with the construction managers to resolve potential issues.
- Analysing information, reporting and recommendations.
- Quantifying and estimating costs for all proposed variations / change orders.
- Participating in all change order negotiations.
- Preparing, as required, cost estimates for each potential change.
- Generating and processing necessary change order documentation.
- Recommending approval/disapproval of change orders to the senior project manager.
- Reviewing the commercial aspects of proposed contract changes.
- Resolving requests for equitable adjustment, contract disputes and contract claims.
- Contract interpretation.
- Management of provisional sum expenditures.
- Monthly cost reporting.
- Educational Qualification - Civil Engg. Graduate
- Salary is not a constraint for a right candidate
* Candidate should be ready to relocate anywhere in India.
* Candidate should have work experience in roadways, highways, bridges,flyovers
If interested then kindly apply or else you may send us your updated resume on email@example.com
Tel no. 022-49716391
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Project Management
Role: Project Manager-Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time